THE DEVIL’S THIRTEEN-PRONGED FORK (updated from The Devil’s Seven-Pronged Fork)
WHY IS IT THAT NO MATTER WHO WE ELECT FOR PRESIDENT WE GET SOMEONE APPROVED BY LEADING COMMUNIST (UNELECTED) GLOBALISTS?
Carroll Quigley, author of “Tragedy and Hope”, told us why:
Carroll Quigley said, “The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies… is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
The Devil’s Thirteen-Pronged Fork
1. Hegelian Dialectic: create problem, people scream, impose solution taxpayers would never have accepted had problem not been deliberately created in first place in order to get desired change.
2. Gradualism: (frog in cold water, heat water gradually until frog [old social, political, economic system] is dead)
3. Semantic deception: use of words familiar to you which have an entirely different definition to “them”.
4. Diversion: Constant barrage by controlled media of “exciting” (less important) news to divert Americans from what is really taking place.
5. Media Control: (David Rockefeller speech to controlled media at Baden Baden, Germany) “Thank you for keeping agenda secret.”
6. Education funding: 2017 annual education spending at federal, state, and local levels combined exceeded defense spending at slightly over one trillion dollars.
7. BRAINWASHING: (B.F. SKINNER AND MENTAL HEALTH FOCUS)
1945. UNITED NATIONS HEADED UP BY COMMUNIST ALGER HISS. HIS GOOD FRIEND BRIG. GEN. BROCK CHISHOLM, CANADA, RECOMMENDED SCHOOLS SHOULD GET RID OF THE CONSCIENCE. DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF MENTAL HEALTH CURRICULUM FUNDED BY CARNEGIE CORP. AND DELAWARE PSYCHIATRIST DR. BULLIS (FUNDED BY MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS). (cit. 2011 Updated version deliberate dumbing down of America)
8. Life Long (Community/Communist) Education, Montgomery County MD, 1946: New York Change agent, Paul Mort, quote: “It takes fifty years to bring about change.”
9. 1958 President Dwight Eisenhower signs education and cultural agreement with Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev.
10. 1985 President Ronald Reagan signs education and cultural agreement with Soviet Union President Michael Gorbachev: A second agreement signed in 1989. Carnegie Corporation signs agreement with Soviet Academy of Science. SOVIETS IN THE CLASSROOM
11. 1989 Lepley quote, deliberate dumbing down of America, 1989:
KENT TEMPUS WROTE “EDUCATION IN THE FUTURE: 21ST CENTURY SCHOOLS WILL OFFER Learning for All Citizens” for The Muscatine [Iowa] Journal’s April 22, 1989 issue. Excerpts follow:
Schools in 21st Century Iowa will be hubs of their communit[ies], providing broad learning
opportunities for all citizens, according to the director of the Iowa Department of Education.
William Lepley says future schools will be centers for family and social services as well.
“Society in the year 2010 has realized that the school is the single societal institution that can
truly be an advocate, a resource, and a catalyst for children and families, as well as learners
of all ages,” Lepley said…. Students’ evaluation will improve. Instead of grades, students will
be assessed not on the work they complete, but on the skills they master, he explained.
Community service will be a graduation requirement. Also, educational opportunities
are available for all citizens from preschool to adults. The school year won’t be restricted
to 180 days of 5–1/2 hours each, because flexible schedules and teacher contracts will permit
year-round learning, he said. “Teachers in ideal schools are managers of the learning
environment,” Lepley said. “The teacher has been given the tools to be able to diagnose
learning needs and to prescribe appropriate activities.” Schools themselves will change too,
Lepley noted. The ideal school houses social agencies such as health, job, and human service
agencies, child care and serves as the community’s senior citizen volunteer center, he said.
And adults come to ideal schools—open round the clock—for educational opportunities
ranging from childbirth and parenting classes to pre-retirement planning, he added. In the
ideal community, Lepley said, the superintendent coordinates children and family services,
in addition to education.
[Ed. Note: Lepley used the term “hub” in this article and in a pamphlet distributed widely across Iowa to describe the school of the future which will encompass numerous social service agencies, health care, job training, child care, etc. This concept mirrored the Community Education plans promoted by the Mott Foundation of Michigan and incorporated into federal grant making under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965.]
Charlotte’s comment: Intense focus of pre-birth through death mental health, the heart of Soviet education lifelong. Soviet head of Secret Police Lavrentia Beria quote from speech to American journalists in 1930: go back to USA and set up a mental health clinic in all USA cities and towns.
12. San Diego Police Detective Worts explained Community Oriented Policing System in his 2001 article: COMMUNITY ORIENTED POLICING (C.O.P.S.) Community Policing — Communist Oriented Policing Introduced into education agenda at least forty years ago by the late Professor Trojanawicz, a communist.
“To further understand the philosophy of C.O.P.S, one does not have to look further than the late socio-psychologist Dr. Robert Trojanowicz. Formerly the director of the National Center for Community Policing at the University of Michigan, he is considered the father of Community Oriented Policing. Consider the following selections from his writings: “Social control is most effective at the individual level.”
“Formerly, the police administrators were accountable to the elected officials who were accountable to the voters (representative democracy).”
“This new paradigm that Trojanowicz describes is exactly what Marxist George Lukacs termed “participatory democracy” and is nothing more than the Soviet style council”… which is REGIONAL GOVERNMENT, readily accepted in 2020 by Americans who don’t understand it is “communist”. The institutions in socialist society which act as the facilitators between the public and private realms are the Soviets.”
“Your neighborhood cop is now that facilitator”, the Soviet. Why a police officer?
“‘In the role of the community ombudsman/liaison (i.e. facilitator), the community policing officer also acts as the community’s link to other agencies. The police are the only governmental agency open 24 hours a day, which makes them the ideal public agent to begin regenerating community spirit.’”
1. A Diverse Group
2. Dialoging to Consensus
3. Over a Social Issue
4. In a Facilitated Meeting
5. To a Predetermined Outcome
13. METHOD IS THAT OF THE LATE BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGIST B.F. SKINNER AND RUSSIAN IVAN PAVLOV. Skinner said “I could make a pigeon a high achiever by reinforcing it on a proper schedule” and “the computer is my box.” Method introduced into US public education in the mid sixties, approved across board in all public education in USA and now in ALL schools USA due to 2020 Supreme Court decision which ignores federal regulations regarding federal funding of public education. Skinner method necessary for implementation of tax-funded school to work agenda (out of Russia) using school choice/charters WITHOUT elected school boards. Charter schools are referred to in Russia as “contract” schools. SCOTUS decision should be challenged as unconstitutional.
COMMENTS REGARDING THIRTEEN ABOVE FORK PRONGS
The present lifelong education agenda is now (due to SCOTUS funding of private education decision) required by federal law to be conformed to by formerly private, Christian and and home schools IF THEY ACCEPT ONE PENNY OF TAX MONEY FROM ANY LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT. This is the Soviet system using the Skinnerian/Pavlovian dog training stimulus response method necessary for communist work force training. This system was postponed for forty years by great American patriots, many now dead. See Honor Roll at deliberatedumbingdown.com. Their day-in-and-day out activities to forestall what we are looking at today in education (a 100 percent takeover of ALL education) for at least 40 years. They stalled the dictatorship being implemented today. Young people in their forties have those great patriots to thank for whatever constitutional freedoms they have experienced up until today.
COVID19 has, deliberately or not, facilitated the implementation of the communist system which will control Americans birth through death.
The head of Offices of Libraries and Technology in my old office in Education Dept, told me in 1981 that “in the future all education will take place in the home using computers”. Think COVID19 which is moving education in this direction. Leadership of National Education Association (not local level teachers) is in December 2020 recommending moving education from brick and mortar (buildings) into the home.
Everything I have written starting with Back to Basics Reform or OBE…Skinnerian International Curriculum, 1985, (after I got myself fired from my job in U.S. Dept. of Ed for leaking key document Better Education Skills through Technology) is now in place. When 40-page Back to Basics boycotted by conservative movement I wrote 700 page deliberate dumbing down of America which was also boycotted by same people. (My Back to Basics Reform book was dedicated to retired teacher Ann Herzer and parent/researcher Anita Hoge who have contributed much to my understanding of the “new” communist goals of education).
Interestingly enough, Brazilian publisher has translated into Portuguese and published my 700-page 3D book. I guess a country has to have a couple of communist revolutions to finally understand that all revolutions are based on philosophy and education of the population. Communist education is pervasive in USA now. All aspects have been implemented, including the need to include the private sector in school to work school choice proposals, funded and controlled by the federal government, which removes all citizen input (representation by elected officials) required by the US Constitution.
John Klyczek’s book. School World Order is the final chapter in this unconstitutional agenda. Klyczek, a professor at college level, covers ongoing eugenics research being carried out to change the human brain and human behavior to conform to the international population reduction agenda.