This post was originally titled “THE DEVIL’S SEVEN-PRONG FORK”.
This is a cut from the “Exposing the Global Road to Ruin Through Education” series, all of which can been accessed at Charlotte’s YouTube channel.
DISC 1 – The Devil’s Seven-Prong Fork
UPDATE: THE DEVIL’S NINE-PRONG FORK 2020
(1) GRADUALISM: (frog in cold water, heat water up slowly, frog is boiled). Good example of use of gradualism is slow implementation of lifelong education under the umbrella of the unelected school district and the unelected public/private partnership between the police and the community: aka Community Oriented Policing System (C.O.P.S.)
A brief excerpt from the deliberate dumbing down of america, Appendix I,follows: Community-Centered Schools: The Blueprint, Montgomery County, Maryland Schools, as proposed by Dr. Nicholaus L. Englehardt and Associates, Consultants, and written by Dr.Walter D. Cocking (New York City: April 1, 1946. Letter of transmittal states: [The] program should be put into operation gradually… and Dr. Paul Mort and others have accumulated evidence which shows a period of almost fifty years between the establishment of need (need assessment, etc.) and the school programs geared to meet it.
Of interest to citizens in the 21st century is the following updated version of the original Montgomery County Blueprint taken from the deliberate dumbing down of america, page 253:
Kent Tempus wrote “Education in the Future: 21st Century Schools will offer Learning for All Citizens”for The Muscatine [Iowa] Journal’s April 22, 1989 issue. Excerpts follow: Schools in 21st Century Iowa will be hubs of their communit[ies], providing broad learning opportunities for all citizens, according to the director of the Iowa Department of Education. William Lepley says future schools will be centers for family and social services as well. “Society in the year 2010 has realized that the school is the single societal institution that can truly be an advocate, a resource, and a catalyst for children and families, as well as learners of all ages,” Lepley said…. Students’ evaluation will improve. Instead of grades, students will be assessed not on the work they complete, but on the skills they master, he explained. Community service will be a graduation requirement. Also, educational opportunities are available for all citizens from preschool to adults. The school year won’t be restricted to 180 days of 5–1/2 hours each, because flexible schedules and teacher contracts will permit year-round learning, he said. “Teachers in ideal schools are managers of the learning environment,” Lepley said. “The teacher has been given the tools to be able to diagnose learning needs and to prescribe appropriate activities.” Schools themselves will change too, Lepley noted. The ideal school houses social agencies such as health, job, and human service agencies, child care and serves as the community’s senior citizen volunteer center, he said. And adults come to ideal schools—open round the clock—for educational opportunities ranging from childbirth and parenting classes to pre-retirement planning, he added. In the ideal community, Lepley said, the superintendent coordinates children and family services, in addition to education.
[Ed. Note: Lepley used the term “hub” in this article and in a pamphlet distributed widely across Iowa to describe the school of the future which will encompass numerous social service agencies, health care, job training, child care, etc. This concept mirrored the Community Education plans promoted by the Mott Foundation of Michigan and incorporated into federal grant making under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965.]
(2) HEGELIAN DIALECTIC: (create problem, people scream, impose solution citizens would not have accepted had problem not been deliberately created in first place in order to get “change agents” predetermined results).
(3) SEMANTIC DECEPTION: Use of words familiar to citizens like “critical thinking” which citizens accept, thinking it means rational, thoughtful, researched thinking (formerly based on traditional absolute values) when it in fact represents exactly the opposite: Vladimir Lenin’s definition of “thinking” included in Landa’s Lenin: On Educating Youth, published by the Soviet state-controlled Novosti Press, quotes Lenin on “thinking” as follows:
“To pose a real question means to define a problem which demands a new approach and new research …. Sometimes accepted truth no longer answers as a solution for a serious and pressing problem. The school should cultivate in pupils the ability to perceive scientifically evolved truths as stages along the endless road of cognition—not as something stationary and set.”
(4) DIVERSION: Constant controlled media barrage regarding violence between groups of Americans, etc., etc. who have in the past managed to get along with one another, albeit with an occasional skirmish. Americans are naturally unable to sort out what is and what isn’t real or important. We are diverted from truths regarding the gradual and deliberate slide of our nation into international socialism/communism.
(5) UNCONSTITUTIONAL FEDERAL RESERVE PROVISION OF ENDLESS SUPPLY OF WORTHLESS “FUNNY MONEY”… TO ULTIMATELY DESTROY U.S. ECONOMY, OUR NATION’S FORMERLY EXCELLENT PUBLIC SCHOOLS, AND TO WAGE UNCONSTITUTIONAL NO-WIN WARS ABROAD:
Education spending over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS a year at national, state, and local levels (combined) exceeds that of Defense (slightly under ONE TRILLION). (Stats taken from federal budget 2015) One will reasonably ask: Why is it our children can’t read, write, count, don’t know history, and can’t find the USA on a world map? Here is the shocking answer: the deliberate dumbing down of america, page 213:
“In 1984 Dustin Heuston, World Institute for Computer Assisted Teaching (WICAT) said in “Developing the Potential of an Amazing Tool”: ‘We’ve been absolutely staggered by realizing that the computer has the capability to act as if it were ten of the top psychologists working with one student…. You’ve seen the tip of the iceberg. Won’t it be wonderful when the child in the smallest county in the most distant area or in the most confused urban setting can have the equivalent of the finest school in the world on that terminal and no one can get between that child and the curriculum? We have great moments coming in the history of education.”
(6) CONTROL OF MEDIA (LEFT AND RIGHT): The late David Rockefeller at 1991 Bilderberger Group meeting:
We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . . The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. (source)
(7) LEFT AND RIGHT THE SAME AT THE TOP: CONTROL OF AGENDA OF REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT PARTIES, allowing only those individuals with an international socialist philosophy to be nominated and, once elected, ensuring they vote the One Party (internationalist) Line.
“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can “throw the rascals out” at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy.”
― Carroll Quigley, historian, Council on Foreign Relations, author Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time
(8) EDUCATION: (in addition to #1 above)
(a) USA-USSR Education and Cultural Exchange Agreements (agreements cover municipal and regional government exchanges, as well.) . Agreements signed by USA President Eisenhower and USSR Premier Khruschev 1958, and USSR Presidents Reagan and Soviet President Gorbachev in 1985 and 1989 (last one including placing statues of Russian cultural figures on American soil). USA has had Russian teachers teaching in many public schools in nation. (Soviets in the Classroom: America’s Latest Education Fad: Iserbyt 1989, free pdf at deliberatedumbingdown.com)
Soviet early childhood education starting when baby born, using mental health professionals to assure children have “correct” communist values. Tax-funded education program goes through age 22. Creation of New Soviet Man.
(b) Traditional Christian values formerly taught in public schools replaced by secular humanist “no right/no wrong” values. Purpose of courses in sex, drugs/alcohol, death, bullying, etc education admitted in May 1977 issue of The School Counselor, American Personnel and Guidance Association’s “Special Issue on Death Education” which said,“Death education will play as important a part in changing attitudes toward death as sex education played in changing attitudes toward sex information and wider acceptance of various sexual practices.”
(c) school choice/charters (see #11 below).
(9) END OF REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT…UNCONSTITUTIONAL TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION:
Increasing use of unelected council form of government found in communist countries.
(a) school choice/charter schools with no elected school board, necessary for implementation of lifelong K-Age 80 (National Business Alliance) Soviet polytechnical workforce training;
(b) community oriented policing system (C.O.P.S. )which allows unelected police trained in TQM/sensitivity training (behavior modification) practices, to run our towns and cities in partnership with unelected “politically correct” citizens. ( Aka former most brutal E. German S.T.A.S.I. “snitch on your neighbor policing system.)