COLD WAR MYTH: AN EXERCISE IN THE USE OF THE DIALECTIC
November 23, 2002
Just because the commies (peaceniks) are opposed to Bush's agenda, for their dangerous reasons, does not mean we true constitutionalists have to side with Skull and Bones Bush's march to war. (Read America's Secret Establishment... An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones...can be ordered from me for only $30. Make check payable to: 3D Research Co., 1062 Washington St., Bath, ME 04530). I know you guys know that but thought I'd put my views on paper so that you can forward them wherever you wish. This is what I try to say on my radio interviews. It's late, very late.
We've made that mistake (supporting the Republican Party) through the years, feeling that the Republicans are constitutionalists and care about our sovereignty, etc. Nixon gave us regional government; Reagan signed the education agreements with the Soviet Union (Gorbachev). (I used to be a Republican but am now an Independent)
Carroll Quigley, Clinton's mentor at Georgetown Univ. explained the internationalists'/financiers' control of both parties in his book Tragedy and Hope. The more I read and the more I "think" and "ponder" the events of the past century the more I believe there was never really a Cold War. I also worked in Soviet Affairs in the State Department and had many questions then...in 1958/59...I typed the press release lying to the world about Gary Powers when his U-2 was shot down over Soviet Union.
Why would there be a Cold War when the powers that be on Wall Street created the Soviet Union (also supported Hitler) and the United Nations was formed by communists. The UN Charter written by Alger Hiss Soviet agent and top Carnegie official, and Russian-born Leo Pasvolsky. Very interesting entry in my book on page 112, Don Bell's article re "White House conference on the Industrial World", 1972. This article contains proof of USA and other nation's knowledge, 20 years beforehand, of Wall coming down and phoney collapse of communism in order to implement international economic system (world govt., communism).
All wars since WWII have been UN-sponsored in order to debilitate our country, get our youth on drugs, and move us toward Lenin's goal of international socialism (world govt.) Education was also used for same purpose. Don't have to go into that, except mention U.S.-Soviet Ed agreements which speak for themselves.
Opposition from the left to Bush's planned invasion of Iraq is no more diabolical than Bush's plans for war and world government. Left's opposition represents use of dialectic. Most of those opposing it don't even understand the dialectic, but the elite implementing World Government understand its use beautifully. They need Saddam Hussein (enemy) and the left's opposition to Bush's war vs. Bush's agenda in order to arrive at the synthesis, another move towards world government. The left opposed the UN's war in Vietnam as well in order to come to the synthesis, defeat and another step forward for the communists. Try telling a leftist friend from sixties the war in Vietnam was a UN war! Good luck! Try that on a conservative who should know better and he/she is probably equally uninformed. That fact went down the memory hole long ago!
When will we learn? Don't forget Gorbachev's comment in London 2 years ago that the European Union is the New Soviet Union. Don't forget that the Republican Party several years back invited Gorbachev as keynote speaker at luncheon to raise money for Republican candidates.
No question that Bush is implementing communism (a softer, gentler kind? just wait):
(1) planned economy (failed socialism) through STW initiatives (quotas for jobs), like in Cuba, N. Korea, China, old Soviet Union, recommended by Carnegie Corp. in 1934 when AHA published its Conclusions and Recommendations for the Social Studies...change America from individualist economy to planned, socialist economy in "World Order." Communism calls for combination of industry and government and education and work. Don't forget Carnegie Corp . piloted OBE (Eight Year Study) in 1930s. this study paved way for implementation Skinnerian/Pavlovian performance-based, results-based, outcome-based education in 80s and 90s and ultimately what we see going on now: school to work (STW). Lynn Cheney, Vice President's wife, testified eloquently in opposition to STW three years ago. Where is she now? Muffled due to her husband's position working for the big supporter of STW and the New World Order.
(2) school vouchers for federal control (dumbing down) of all schools, including home schools (Bennett taking care of that with his Virtual Academy charter school: fed funded)
(3) Faith-based initiatives. Don't forget Washington Post article re: George Bush's faith-based initiatives which WP called "communitarianism" which most dictionaries define as a communistic form of government. This communitarian agenda (old community ed) includes UN's lifelong learning under unelected school district and all services run through schools. National Alliance of Business refers to this glowingly as K-80. Faith-based initiative will result in takeover over of churches just as in Soviet Union. Russian Orthodox Church funded by Moscow was and probably still is arm of KGB. (Not much left to do to American Christian churches; they did it to themselves...read Time mag. article in my book re Federal Council of Churches plans for world government back in 1942.)
(4) Bush supports most of what Chairman of Communist Party in 1932, William Foster buried with honors in The Kremlin, called for in his book "Toward a Soviet America". Bush supports unconstitutional Department of Education and has mandated national curriculum and national testing. supports scientific research-based reading method (Skinner) called for in Reading Excellence Act, and S1 mandates Use of Skinnerian/Pavlovian method first for phonics-based instruction, later for school to work and all subjects. This is mastery learning/ direct instruction. Skinner said "I could make a pigeon a high achiever by reinforcing it on a proper schedule."
Department of Education suported by Bush is involved in implementing communist agenda: School to work agenda, Humanistic (atheistic) curriculum including evolution, internationalism, etc. No right/no wrong curriculum: Alger Hiss's good friend, Gen. Brock Chisholm, Canadian psychiatrist, called for getting rid of the conscience in speech he gave in 1945 to World Health Organization (UN). We see results of his recommendation carried out in no right/no wrong curriculum implemented from 1965 on in our schools: Columbine, etc., etc. ENRON?
(5) Patriot Act and Homeland Security which, aside from trampling on our constitutional rights, initially called for TIPS program. Mistake on Bush's part...moving too fast in implementing police state. He had to back off TIPS. Use of COPS program whereby police become social workers and come into our homes and are used in schools.
(6) Public/Private partnership (corporate fascism/socialism). Reagan started them. I was liaison from Dept. of Ed with White House when that happened. Communist Manifesto calls for partnership of government and industry.
(7) U.S.-Soviet education agreements signed first by Eisenhower in 1958, and through the years by other presidents and then by Carnegie and Reagan in 1985 (most extensive ones). Merger of U.S. and Soviet Union: Refer to Congresional Hearings 1953 during which Norman Dodd told by Gaither, President, Ford Foundation that tax-exempt foundations received their orders from The White House (Eisenhower at that time) to use their money to change America so it could be comfortabley merged with Soviet Union.
(8) Regional government at local, state, national and international levels which is Lenin's international socialism. Bush involved in setting up "New Soviet Union" in this hemisphere modelled on European Union referred to by Gorbachev as "New Soviet Union". Lenin called for regionalization of world. Regionalism is communism. See Daily World entry in my book, comments by Morris Zeitlin.
Put all of the above together and what do we have?
Since Republicans are now in control of Congress why not demand that they sumbit legislation calling for abolishing unconstitutional U.S. Department of Education. Be sure to tell them that means "assessment" as well since Chester Finn said even with Department gone, "assessment" was all government needed in order to be in control... words to that effect. That would solve almost all of our problems since the international school to work program which is changing our free form of government (freedom depends on economic freedom, not just political) would be collapsed if USA, no 1. economic partner in global economy, no longer participating, but educating its students in academics for upward mobility. I believe all good school teachers would support this legislation.
I guess I could go on and on, but I don't want to ruin my day or yours. Am taking my dog for a walk.